Wednesday, February 9, 2011

MAC Viva Glam Gaga II 2011

This year Lady Gaga will again be the spokesperson for MAC Viva Glam. Last year she had to share the honour with Cyndi Lauper but this year she will do it all alone. Last year’s Viva Glam Gaga was a bubblegum pink and this year is the opposite of that, Viva Glam Gaga II is a beautiful nude. A great thing about MAC Viva Glam is that all proceeds go to the MAC Aids Fund.

Launch date
USA: February 17th, 2011
Nederland: 4 maart 2011



 
Viva Glam Gaga II lipstick $14.50 €17,50

Viva Glam Gaga II lipglass $14.50 €17,00
 I own two Viva Glam products, the Viva Glam Cyndi lipstick and the Viva Glam Cyndi lipglass, they make the perfect everyday appropriate red lip. And I’m thinking of buying this one if it’s the right nude for me. I can’t wait for the swatches! By the way, doesn't Lady Gaga look like an Angel in the promo picture? I think it's a beauiful picture! Do you have any Viva Glam products? Which one(s)? Do you love them? Are you thinking of buying this one? Why (not)? Please let me know in the comments.

xoxo
Kelly

No comments: