Friday, February 4, 2011

Kelly's January Favourites 2011:

January is over, so it’s time for favourites. This is a list of products I’ve discovered in January or products I’ve used a lot in January, I also added some non-beauty favourites.

Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked Palette






Well what’s there to say about this palette. It’s amazing! You’ve got all the colours you need for a neutral daytime look or a smokey night-time look.
Review: http://things4her.blogspot.com/2011/01/review-urban-decay-naked-palette.html

Lipstick: MAC Plumful
Love this colour, a purple-plum with a lustre finish so it’s school and work appropriate.

Lipgloss: MAC Sin-tillation (Cham Pale collection)
The perfect gloss with a lot of shimmer, can be worn on its own or over a lipstick or lipliner to make your look more fabulous. Looks really great in combination with MAC Plumfull lipstick.
Review: http://things4her.blogspot.com/2011/01/mac-cham-pale-review-lip-gelee-sin.html

Blush: MAC Instant Chic












A perfect coral blush for everyday use.
Review: http://things4her.blogspot.com/2011/01/blast-from-beauty-past-mac-instant-chic.html

Eyeliner: MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
I can’t apply liquid eyeliner, but gel liner is a piece of cake for me. Funny thing is most people have it the other way around. I love MAC Blacktrack Fluidline, because it’s ultra black and stays on all day.

Nail Polish: OPI Diva of Geneva












This month was a purple month I guess, my favourite lipstick is purple and so is my favourite nail polish. OPI’s Diva of Geneva is perfect with this still cold weather because it’s not too bright and summer-ish but it still is a fun colour.
NOTD + review: http://things4her.blogspot.com/2011/01/notd-opi-diva-of-geneva.html

Perfume: Vera Wang Glam Princess












Just the packaging already looks so glamorous, it’s smell great but you have to like strong scents.

Youtuber: http://www.youtube.com/user/lette76
Check out this amazing Retro Make-up Tutorial by Colette, after watching this I immediately looked on her channel for more amazing looks and subscribed to her channel.


TV-show: Hellcats
I already watch too many tv-shows but I came across this promo on Youtube and got curious. I started watching and got addicted. Anyone else agrees with me that brown hair looks amazing on Ashley Tisdale?


Song: Fefe Dobson – Stuttering
I heard this song on Hellcats episode 109: Finish What We Started, I just had to know who it was and I’ve been listening to it ever since almost every day. It has such powerful lyrics and a nice beat. The clip is unfortunately not what I expected, in my opinion it doesn’t really match the lyrics. Do you agree?


Well these are my favourites for January, what are your favourites? Got any questions or requests for reviews? Please let me know in the comments below!

xoxo Kelly

No comments: