Sunday, February 6, 2011

HAUL MAC Peacocky

Yesterday the MAC Peacocky collection launched in the Netherlands. As a MAC-addict I needed to check this collection out. So yesterday first thing in the morning right before I had to work I went to my favourite MAC counter in Utrecht. In this collection are 2 brand new products: the Kissable Lip Colours (available in 12 colours) and the Mega Metal Eyeshadows (available in 15 colours). I’m more of a lipstick-girl. I’m not really into lipgloss but these are so pigmented! I swatched them on my hands and was amazed. I do really like eyeshadows and I like shimmer so these Mega Metal Eyeshadows were right up my alley. I decided to just buy 3. When I saw the swatches on Temptalia I immediately knew I wanted Tweet Me and Paparazz-She, so I got those two. One of the girls at the counter had Noir Plum all over her lid, and it looked stunning! So I decided to get that one too. I will be testing them out before I write a review but you can expect a review of these eyeshadows soon. Did you get anything from the MAC Peacocky collection?

xoxo Kelly


MAC Peacocky Collection
Release Date:
Nederland: February 5 2011

Mega Metal Shadow €20,00 (Limited Edition)
(Bigger size, like a Cream Colour Base/Mineralize Eyeshadow)

Peek-at You - Frosted yellow white
Dalliance - Light champagne
Tweet Me - Gold bronze
Paparazz-she - Deep copper bronze
Top of the Posh - Frosted white pink
Mating Call - Mid-tone frosted violet
Sexpectations - Metallic burgundy
Spectacle of Yourself - Deep bronze
Dandizette - Navy with silver pearlized pigments
Odalisque - Deep teal
Noir Plum - True purple with silver pearlized pigments
Ego - Forest green
Prance - Frosted mauve pearl
Center Stage - Frosted chocolate brown
Unflappable - Frosted black with purple pearlized pigments















Kissable Lip Colour €19,00 (Limited Edition)
Woo Me - Light pink nude
Super - Muted neutral brown
Enchantee - Light blue pink
Vanity Fair - Mid-tone blue pink
Flaunting It - Grey mauve
Exxxhibitionist - Red-toned coral
So Vain - Muted mid-tone coral
Strut Your Stuff - Bright true red
Temper Tantra - Mid-tone reddish brown
Scandalicious - Blue fuchsia
Love Peck - Blackened blood red
Peacocky - Sky blue with red pearlized pigments

No comments: