Saturday, February 26, 2011

pretty pink glitters!

Hello girls!

Today I have another glitter manicure for you! I'ts a very feminine and glamourous look.
the nailpolishes I used are: "Doll house"from China glaze, and "Just married" from Catrice.
 "Just married" is a very light pink colour, so it is hard to get this shade to look opaque on your nails. I had to apply 3 coats of this nailpolish. It took a lot of time to dry, but it was worth it, because the colour is gorgeous. On top of the Catrice nailpolish I applied "Doll house". This is a clear nailpolish with very large hexagonal glitters in it. This nailpolish from China glaze is great to use as a topcoat. I wouldn't recommend to wear it on your nails without an opaque colour as base coat, because you would need a lottttttttttttt of layers to get "Doll house" opaque.

This is my result:




What do you think about this nail-do?

X Christina

2 comments:

Yalda said...

Like itt!!! It looks very classy. Xoxo

xoxoXBL said...

ik vroeg me af waar jij je china glaze nagelak haalt