Saturday, February 19, 2011

Catrice Absolute Eye colour 180 Ocean's 14 review

Hi everyone,

Today I will do a review on the navy blue eyeshadow by Catrice in 180 Ocean's 14 . 
The color is quite dark as you can see on the pictures below.
I have bought 3 colours of the collection and all I can say is that I am very pleased with them.
The quality and pigementation are very high, and definitely long-lasting. I was wearing the navy smokey look yesterdaynight when I went for a drink with a friend. When I came home and looked in the mirror, everything was still in place.
I can't wait to purchase more colors from this line. (another + : they have a huge color range!)
Price/quality: Normally the eyeshadows cost €2,75 which I think is very inexpensive for such good quality!You can now buy 2 eyeshadows for only €4,00 at the Kruidvat.
                                                                                                                                                               
You can find the navy blue smokey look Kelly did on me here: http://things4her.blogspot.com/2011/02/eotd-navy-blue-smoky-eye.html

Im am still looking for the perfect navy blue though..
If you have any recommandations please let me know!:)

<3 Liza

No comments: