Wednesday, February 16, 2011

HAUL: Action & Kruidvat (drugstore)

I just came home from a little shopping trip. I went to Action, a store where they sell ridiculously cheap stuff, always fun to look around and to try stuff from because if you don’t like it you only spend a few Euros on it so that’s ok. Then I went to Kruidvat, a Dutch drugstore, they had some good stuff on sale, I can’t resist sales, I always end up buying more than I need.


Action:
3 Headbands: €0,59 a piece
Face mask €0,79 contains 2 masks
Nose pore strips €0,98 contains 6 strips
Lace Capri leggings €3,89
Navy Blue bolero vest €3,95


Kruidvat (Drugstore)
Everything I bought was on sale so these are not the official prices.
Brown fringe bag €7,00
Nivea Summer Beauty self-tanning body lotion €3,00
Revlon 24-hours crème €4,99
GOSH Soft ‘n Shine Lip Balm in Scarlet €3,50
Floral print wallet €4,99
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in 060 I Love Champagne €2,00
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in 070 Mr. Copper’s Fields €2,00
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in 090 Bring Me Frosted Cake €2,00
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in 130 Sitting On A Volcano €2,00


So that was my HAUL. Do you own any of these products and are they any good? Do you have any requests for a review? Do you want to know more about a certain product? Please let me know in the comments!

xoxo Kelly

No comments: