Saturday, February 19, 2011

NOTD: Seventeen 266 with Essence Nail Art Twin in 02 Julia

When I was at Liza's I also painted my nails with one of her nail polishes she bought in Greece and I couldn't resist adding an accent on my ring finger. The polishes I used were Seventeen’s 266 (a neon purple with a cream finish) and Essence's Nail Art Twins in 02 Julia (a silver with multi-colour duo chrome glitter topcoat). I really like this combination of bright-in-your-face purple and silver glitter. I also just really love accent nails.
The 266 by Seventeen was opaque in just two coats, and when I was applying the Esscen glitter topcoat I thought I would hate it. It looked really thick and not a whole lot of glitter came off, but I could quite easily add a bit more glitter and it was dry sooner than I thought. Now I actually really love the polish because it doesn’t feel al rough when you touch the nail, which you sometimes have with glitter polishes and I hate that. This one actually feels quite smooth. I really love this look, at work today this little boy kept staring at my nails and told me they were pretty! So cute!

What about you, do you like accent nails?

xoxo Kelly

Seventeen’s website: http://www.seventeencosmetics.gr/gr/

No comments: