Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Holographic nails "Atlantis"

This is a very beautiful nailpolish from China Glaze. "Atlantis" is one of my favourite "holographics".
This polish has a gorgeous green/blue colour that reminds me of the ocean. And it contains loads of glitter!!

I used a blue/green nailpolish from H&M ( #Bella's choice) as base coat, then I applied three coats of "Atlantis". I did this to get it opaque.
This is my result:

What do you think about holographic nailpolishes? Which one is your favourite?

X Christina

7 comments:

Sarah. said...

Great combo, it looks so pretty :D

Anonymous said...

pretty!

Lies said...

Staat echt heel erg mooi! Super gaaf!

Beautista said...

Ik heb geen favoriet want ik ken ze niet allemaal, maar deze kleur is echt super mooi!
x

NailsbyLaura said...

Wat duurt het ook lang voordat ie droog is he?!

tine said...

Like the colour!
x

tine said...

Like the colour!
x