Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blast From The Beauty Past: MAC Instant Chic Blush (Pret-a-Papier)

In Blast From The Beauty Past I will tell you about Limited Edition products I bought. Are they really that special? Or were they just over-hyped and do I never use them?




Brand: MAC
Collection: Pret-a-Papier (Spring 2010)
Product: Blush
Colour: Instant Chic
Colour description: Mid-tone muted coral
Finish: Sheertone
Amount of product: 6g/ 0.21 US oz
Price: €19,50
Pret-a-Papier is a very neutral collection with lots of browns but also a lot of corals, and I like corals. This collection didn’t have special packaging. The only product I bought from this collection is the blush in Instant Chic. It’s a beautiful shade of coral and it applies really smoothly. I love this colour so much, ever since I bought it it’s my go to everyday blush. I used this colour a lot but you can’t see that, it doesn’t look brand new anymore but it doesn’t look like it’s used a lot because you don’t need a lot, really MAC blushes last you forever. It’s not like any of the blushes in MAC’s permanent line, so it’s definitely a special colour and I don’t regret buying it at all!

xoxo Kelly

No comments: