Thursday, April 28, 2011

Review: E.L.F. Shimmering Facial Whip in Golden Peach


Product: Shimmering Facial Whip
Colour: Golden Peach
Colour Description: a shimmering peachy-gold with glitters
Price: €1,00 $1.00
Availability: online odering only (http://www.eyeslipsface.com/) (http://www.eyeslipsface.nl/)


For just €1,00 you can buy this beautiful highlight product. The tube isn't that big but for that price, I can't complain. The colour is beautiful and can be used to highlight pretty much anything you want, your cheekbone, browbone or your body. There are 8 colours available, from white, pink, brown to gold. The lovely Liza, already reviewed the colour Lilac Petal. You can read her review here. Liza was very clear she absolutely loves this product and I can do nothing else but agree with her.


The product comes in a little squeezy tube and the formula is quite thick. I expected it to be watery because it's so cheap but the consistency of the product was actually quite thick and it really is a great procuct. It gives my skin a beautiful glowy finish. I apply this under my powder foundation on my cheekbones and cupid's bow, sometimes even a little bit on my nose. Be careful not to use too much, you only need a little bit and a little bit goes a long way. If you're looking for a cheap highlighter for you face or body, I totally recommend the E.L.F. Shimmering Facial Whips.

Do you own an E.L.F. Shimmering Facial Whip? Or any other E.L.F. products?

xoxo Kelly

1 comment:

Mai said...

I've never tried any ELF products before but this looks sooo beautiful for the summer time