Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Clarins Pore Minimizing Serum

Hi girls,

Unfortunally I ran out of my EL advanced night repair serum!!!!:( I loved it soooooo much ... but it's on the expensive side (€62,00). I'm definitely going to buy the serum again when I go to Greece this summer and I can buy it duty free at the airport haha;). So meanwhile I decided to try another, more affordable serum.
I chose the Clarins Pore Minimizing Serum, which costs €29,50.
I will do a review on this product in about 2 weeks. I first want to try it out for a while before I can write a good review about it :).

Does anyone of you own this product?
This is my first Clarins product, so please let me know if you have any experiences with this product or brand!
xxx
Liza
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

2 comments:

Mai said...

I've become so negative about any pore minimizing products coz none of the ones I've tried have worked on me..

Main this is to cleanse your face properly and make sure that all impurities are out!

Lemme know if this works for you =)

Unknown said...

Ik ben erg benieuwd naar de werking van dit product!