Monday, February 20, 2012

Skincare favourite: Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré

Hello everybody,


Today I want to share with you my recently found (very popular) favourite moisturizer : Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré.
(embryolisse labratoires - french brand)

I've heard and read thousands of positive reviews about this product, and also my favourite youtube guru's the pixiwoo sisters use this product a lot in their tutorials.

What the packaging says:

A wonderful care product - a real beauty secret, favoured by dermatologists for decades; a combination of ingredients of natural origin with recognised virtues, rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins. Provides the skin with all the nutrients and water needed for its balance, reconstitutes its hydrolipidic film - the barrier that protects the skin from aggression - and accelerates cell renewal. Moisturized, nourished and repaired, the skin is supple and elastic once more. It is plumped, smoothes, and incredibly soft. Signs of dryness and discomfort disappear, leaving the skin soothed. Its creamy milk texture leaves a satin film, even on dry skin.

At first I was not sure if I should buy it, because only a very few products work for my sensitive, acné prone skin. Because of all the hype and positive reviews around this product I decided to give it a try, and omg I'm glad I did! First of all it is a great base for liquid foundations. My foundation goes on so much smoother and stays in place all day. I'm currently using MAC's pro longwear foundation, on wich I will make a review soon! I really like how both products work together on my skin, and I've been getting a lot of compliments on my skin lately. :-)

At first I thought that the moisturizer would be too rich for me. When applied to the face it might look a little dewy/shiny, that's why I leave it to sink into the skin for about 5 minutes before I apply my foundation.

Because I ran out of a night moisturizer, I now also use the Embryollise one. It works perfectly, when I wake up in the morning my face feels really soft and has a 'healthy sheen' (if that makes sense).The only downside on this product is that it doesn't contain SPF, so I will have to go on the hunt for a good sunscreen to wear over my moisturizer, do you have any options? If so, please let me know!
The moisturizer didn't cause any break-outs or clogged pores so that's a huge +.

I bought this product online on www.bybeautygloss.nl for €16,99. It contains 75 ml. - 2,6 Fl.OZ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to
see a great blog like this one these days.

Also visit my web-site chi hair straightener official website