Sunday, February 19, 2012

L'Oréal Mythic Oil review

Hi girls,

After a long, long time of writing on the blog, i'm (we're!) back!
Look out for new reviews, FOTD's, tutorials, and outfit posts.
Today's review will be about a hair serum I have been loving lately: L'Oréal's Mythic Oil nourishing oil - For all hair types.





















I bought this product online about 2 months ago, and as you can see I have used about 1/4 of it.

What the product says http://www.lorealprofessionnel.co.uk/products/haircare/mythic-oil

Hair type:
All hair types.
Results/Effect:
Enriched with a special blend of avocado and grape seed oil, this lightweight oil cares and pampers all hair types. Nourishing even the finest hair, the formula leaves hair looking shiny, feeling nourished and supple.
Application/How to use: 
Before blow-drying, your hairdresser will diligently apply Mythic Oil to various sections of the hair, allowing the formula to pamper your tired locks. Followed by a look transforming blow-dry, hair is left looking shiny and feeling supple.

My opinion: 

First of all I want to mention that this product is not a heat protector.
This product will not protect  your hair from any hot hair tools.
What it does to my hair though is that it makes my hair very soft and shiny. I use 2 or 3 pumps after I wash my hair. Right after I blowdry my hair with a large round brush. The serum really decreases the drying time, and is also very lightweight. It does'nt leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy at all.
On regular days when I don't straighten or curl my hair, I just put a little of the serum in, blowdry my hair, and I'm good to go!
Overall I'm very happy with the product, and I will definitely repurchase.

Price: €23,95 ,
125 ML


Love,
Liza

1 comment:

User said...

Does it help with post smoothening hair loss?