Thursday, February 24, 2011

Glamorous simple hairstyle using #carmen curlers

Hi there,

For those of you who are interested in a simple glamorous everyday look check this out! FYI: I have quit thick curly hair , but since I started growing my hair out, the curls turned into waves because of the weight. When I want to give my hair some extra volume and body I use my loveely carmen curl set:


This is how I did it:

On my wet hair I always apply a leave-in conditioner and a heat protector first.
Then I blowdry it utill it's like 80% dry, brush it and then you're ready to put it the curlers. Make sure the curlers are hot enough.
I prefer to work from top to bottem, so I start with my bangs etc.
Let it sit for 15/20 minutes, and take them out.
Spray some hairspray all over and your ready!

Ofcourse you can add a cute bobby pin or headband if you like.



What do you think of this quick affordable hairstyle?

♥Liza





4 comments:

Sylvia said...

Wauw! Wat heb jij prachtig haar!

Moniek said...

Wauw, prachtige krullen!

FASHION STATE OF MIND said...

OMG your hair is so damn pretty!


pls visit and follow my blog on http://myfashionstateofmind.blogspot.com/

Mai said...

oh wow u look stunning! Your curls look so natural and healthy!