Sunday, January 30, 2011

NOTD: OPI Diva of Geneva (Swiss Collection)

Colour/Formula:
OPI describes it as: A Vibrant pink-red that’s anything but neutral.
I describe it as: A purple with pink undertones with a golden sheen to it.

Well you can call it whatever you want, it’s a gorgeous colour. Too bad you can’t really see the gold sheen in the picture. I always have this feeling that pictures don’t do nail polish justice. They look so much better in real life. Just a fun fact about how amazing this colour is: even my sister has worn it and that something because she usually only wears clear or pink nail polish. On the picture I’m wearing a base coat and 2 coats of OPI’s Diva of Geneva.



Staying power:

Like expected from OPI it stays on for more than a week before it stars to chip. Of course you get a white line at the tip of your nails because they grow.
Packaging:
Like usual the same OPI packaging, glass bottle, black cap. I do have to say I find OPI bottles huge! I wonder if I will ever finish a bottle.
Price/Quality:
OPI is quite expensive. This bottle costs €13,95, but you get 15ml of product, which is a lot! Like I’ve said above I’m afraid I’ll never finish a bottle.OPI nail polishes are good quality. I like have pretty nails but I don’t have the time to redo my nails every 2 days, that’s what I like about OPI, I don’t have to worry about my nails for a whole week.
Overall:
+ Amazing quality, will stay on for more than a week!
+ Beautiful, original colour
+ Wide range of colours in permanent line
+ Huge bottle
- Quite expensive
- Limited Edition colour
- Huge bottle

xoxo Kelly

No comments: