Friday, January 14, 2011

Dior Hydra Life Creme Sorbet Review

Hi girls,

I really want to share with you my favourite day and night moisturizing creme from Dior.
It is designed for normal and combination skin. (i have combination skin : oily t-zone /dry chin and cheecks).
It absorbs quick and leaves no greasy feeling. It is very hydratating but not oily or rich at all, it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Also i use it as a base before i apply my foundation. (as it absorbs really quick you don’t  have to worry about a ‘glowy’ or ‘greasy’ finish once you’ve applied your foundation.
Another pro is that the crème is not heavy scented at all, it just has this nice soft fresh smell that i love.
Oh and it DID NOT! break me out!!















A 50ML jar costs €54,50 (i know, it’s a little pricy, but a little goes a long way and i think it is worth every penny!)

<3 Liza

No comments: