Thursday, April 7, 2011

Review: E.L.F. Essentials Feather Proof Moisturizing Lip Liner in Bitter


Product: Feather Proof Moisturizing Lip Liner
Colour: Bitter
Colour Description: a bit darker than average red
Price: €1,00 $1.00
Availability: online odering only
(http://www.eyeslipsface.com/) (http://www.eyeslipsface.nl/)

For just €1,00 you can buy this lipliner from E.L.F. I was sceptical about this because for that money I expected the colour pay-off to be poor and the formula to be drying. I was wrong! This lipliner has great colour pay-off and isn't drying at all!

I'm sorry the quality of the picutre isn't great

I like to use this as a base under a red lipstick to make it last longer. I really like this lipliner, it's very good, very cheap and it even comes with a sharpener.

Do you use lipliner? Why (not)?

xoxo Kelly

1 comment:

KnitPastis said...

Gotta love Elf! No these days I don't wear a lip liner. I go more lighter natural looking with usually just a lipgloss and sometimes I will use a nude lipstick underneath. Years ago I use to use a brown/nude lip pencil with a shimmery pale gold lipstick from Guerlain that was discontinued.