Sunday, March 20, 2011

E.L.F Complexion Perfection

I recently recieved my E.L.F cosmetics I ordered from http://www.eyeslipsface.nl/ .
One of the products I am really suprised about and definitely want to share with you is the Complexion Perfection powder.
I wasn't expecting much about this powder (it was only €3,50 so..) but I actually really like it!

I like to apply it after I put on my foundation, as it works great as a setting powder. You're face will be oil-free for the rest of the day.
You can also use the specific colors on different problem areas; for example green to cover red spots etc.
It definitely does even out your skintone and gives you a more flawless looking face.

The only downside is that it can be a little drying, so make sure you first apply your daily moisturizer before putting on this product. I also think this would work even better for fair skinned girls. On me (NC35) sometimes it can look a little ashy when I apply too much.
PS. I l0ooveee the packaging!!

What are you're experiences with this product?
xxx' Liza

1 comment:

Mai said...

I read many reviews on this product.. It looks very interesting.. But anything that might make me look a little dry is a no no for me..

Thanks for sharing =)